On September 8, Kansas Football Legend Jordy Nelson will make a ceremonial first bet on the game between Michigan and Utah at +1 (1.5 points in Las Vegas in favor of Utah).
FanDuel Group and Boyd Gaming Inc. announced recently that they would begin legal sports betting in Kansas on September 1, 2022.
The FanDuel Sportsbook will be available online tomorrow at noon CT, and Kansas sports fans can download the app for iOS and Android devices. Additionally, a temporary retail sportsbook will open at the Kansas Star Casino tomorrow at noon, with a grand opening scheduled for next Thursday, September 8, at 10 a.m.
Former NFL wide receiver Jordy Nelson, a Kansas native, will make the first bet at the FanDuel Sportsbook at Kansas Star on September 8 to commemorate this momentous event.
The FanDuel Sportsbook at Kansas Star Casino will open just before the start of the 2022 NFL season. The sportsbook, located on the I-35 just south of Wichita, spans over 2,100 square feet and boasts four betting windows, 28 HD televisions, seating for 40 customers, and 20 IGT PlaySports self-service betting kiosks. Whether placing wagers or enjoying a sporting event year-round, the theFanDuel Sportsbook at Kansas Star Casino will make all guests feel like winners.
The FanDuel Sportsbook is now available to the passionate sports fans of Kansas! With this app, you can place wagers across the state on professional and college football, basketball, baseball, hockey, golf, MMA, boxing, soccer and tennis. This secure chart covers all the bases with several key features, including:
- For online customers, bet $5 and get $150 in free bets: Sign up for the FanDuel Sportsbook, deposit at least $10, and place your first bet of at least $5. You’ll automatically receive sportsbook Free Bets worth $150. Customers can also earn rewards by Referring Friends to join–the customer and friend will accept free bets totalling $100 each.
- An Innovative Spirit: FanDuel was the first sportsbook in the U.S. to offer Same Game Parlay bets, live streaming of sporting events inside a betting app, Bad Beat Relief, early payouts for championship teams, and the Spread the Love promotion crowdsourced from its avid fans.
- Customer Focus: The site offers safe and secure banking, lightning-fast payouts, a Cash-Out early feature, and 24/7 customer service.
- Sports Betting 101: If you’re new to legal sports betting, have no fear! FanDuel Sportsbook has a handy guide that will teach you everything you need to know.
- Responsible Gaming Policy: FanDuel is the industry standard in promoting responsible gaming, including in-app tools that allow clients to establish time, deposit, and bet restrictions, as well as its PlaySafe site, where customers may get more help.
With this debut, the Boyd-FanDuel collaboration will grow to seven states, with Kansas joining Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Pennsylvania.
Kansas is now the 16th state where FanDuel offers mobile sports betting, and it’s also the 16th jurisdiction with retail locations. This makes Kansas one of the most convenient places to participate in sports betting.
Other states where you can find FanDuel include Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina Vermont.
About FanDuel Group
The FanDuel Group is a sports-tech entertainment firm revolutionizing how customers engage with their favourite sports, teams, and leagues. The biggest gaming site in the United States, FanDuel Group combines several well-known brands in gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and television/media. With approximately 17 million users across all 50 states, the company has a presence in all 50 states. FanDuel is a New York-based firm with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, and Scotland. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world’s largest sports betting and gaming business, with a portfolio of internationally recognized brands listed on the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
About Boyd Gaming
Boyd Gaming Corporation is a gaming company founded in 1975. It owns and manages a tribal casino in northern California and 28 gaming entertainment properties spread across 10 states. The firm is a strategic partner and 5% equity owner of FanDuel Group, the country’s leading sports-betting operation. Boyd Gaming strives to give all its visitors a fantastic time and excellent customer service. This has been the company philosophy for a long time, which we like to call Caring the Boyd Way. We are also devoted to promoting Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) standards that will positively affect our shareholders and communities.